Acution Cars: 87774

Cars: 2

Bike's: 1

Receiving Your Cargo

Where can I get the actual arrival date of the shipping vessel?

There are two ways: The shipping agent will contact the Notify Party provided on the B/L about the shipment's arrival or you may contact the shipping agent on your end about one week prior to the shipping vessel's ETA. To contact your shipping agent, Please wait to contact your shipping agent until about one week prior to your shipping vessel's ETA as they will not have the requested information before then.


What documents am I supposed to receive from Green Auto Japan regarding my shipment?

You, as an importer, are supposed to receive the following documents: 1. Bill of Lading (B/L) 2. Export Certificate (also called the “Deregistration Certificate” or “Cancellation of Registration” form) 3. Commercial Invoice Additional Doc (Where applicable) 4. Inspection Certificate (If Applicable) 5. Export Permit (also called the “Bill of Entry”)

Can I verify that all information is correct on the B/L before you send it?
Yes, we will upload a PDF of your B/L and other documents to your CAP.
Can I ask you to change vehicle information on the B/L or any other documents?
Absolutely not! Altering information on the B/L or on any other documents we provide you is illegal. BE FORWARD does not participate in illegal actions, regardless of the reason. My country’s customs office is asking for a packing list. Can you provide this document? We do not provide a packing list, but our Commercial Invoice can replace it. All relevant information found on the packing list is included on the commercial invoice. If you have concerns about submitting the commercial invoice to your country’s customs office, please know that past customers have never had any problems with authorities as a result of using this document.
Can I track the documents that you will send me?
Yes. We will provide tracking number once your documents are processed for dispatch.